Meet the characters from Watch_dogs, some of them allies, some enemies.
- Clara - the best hacker Adien knows, besides himself of course. Lone wolf
- T Bone - paranoid genius, also the one featured in the season pass DLC
- Jordi Chin - a man with a gun that goes where the money takes him
- Anthony "Iraq" Wade - ex Army, now taking military warfare to Chicago
- Dermot "Lucky" Quinn - The head honcho of Chicago's crime syndicate, old badass who we're probably going to kill.
Check out the all-new trailer to get an inside look at the characters of Watch Dogs. Meet Aiden’s friends, his enemies and some that blur the line. In a city of more than 3 million people, you’d be surprised at how few you can trust.
Watch Dogs will be available worldwide on May 27, 2014, for PlayStation®4 system, PlayStation®3 system, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and Windows PC.
In Watch Dogs, players will assume the role of Aiden Pearce, a brilliant hacker whose criminal past led to a violent family tragedy. Now on the hunt for those who hurt his family, players will be able to monitor and hack their enemies by manipulating everything connected to the city’s Central Operating System (ctOS). The ctOS controls almost every piece of the city’s technology and holds key information on all of the city’s residents. Access omnipresent security cameras, download personal information to locate targets, control traffic lights and public transportation to stop enemies and more. Watch Dogs allows the player to use Chicago as their ultimate weapon and exact their own style of revenge.